Ankyra Sound See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Since Arrille is gone now and this is now outdated for everyone, I'm gonna go ahead and wrap this up with a quick powerplay post. If anyone wants to post once more, feel free. I'll archive this thread on March 28th. Thanks for playing! :D Look for a more positive pack activity coming soon.

When there seemed to be no argument forthcoming from Arrille and when Chusi offered no further defiance of her station, the Alpha grimaced and moved away. "Glad we're understood," she said with one last withering look at her subordinates before she turned and stalked away from the gathering. As she passed Nyx, she turned to give the woman a gentle prod to the shoulder, a wordless apology and show of appreciation for the wolf's support. She had, of course, expected it from Lycaon and Ingram, but Nyx was sort of a wild card and Wylla wasn't sure until now where the Ostrega stood. She was pleased to know it was on the right side.

As for Caiaphas, she shot the sea witch a questioning look as she passed, but didn't voice what was on the tip of her tongue. There would come time in the future to seek her out and learn what it was she was after. Not two weeks prior, the witch had threatened her position in the pack; why, now, did she come to Wylla's defense? Perhaps it was only hierarchy ingrained in her and not support for the wolf herself. Either way, the small Luschyon didn't plan to find out today. Instead, she padded away to be alone with her fuming thoughts, leaving Arrille to stew in the hot water he'd found himself in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: See I got friends inside, it's my birthday tonight - by Wylla - March 23, 2018, 04:50 PM