Cerulean Cape dig a hole and bury all the memories we've made
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
wwwwwoooowww sorry for the holdup!!! wanna go ahead and start the constantine/sam/sam one?

oh, but, watching her beaten frame struggle to step fills him with a vicious triumph, a cruelty he did not know he harbored (or at least, one he had not admitted to himself). "good," samothes says, keeping his voice bored and flat, "come with me back to ravensblood. we will meet with constantine, and should he allow, i will see to it that you make a full recovery." and if constantine denied her, well, he'd done the best he could. "after that," the messeda brother continues, taking on a slightly more calculating tone -- how much will samaantine bend in this state? -- "you will repay ravensblood's generosity by becoming a contributing member for as long as constantine and i deem necessary." tit for tat, dear sister. ravensblood is no hospital bed and he knows the value in her skills -- only a fool would let her use their resources and then slip out the back door to who knows where. 

without waiting for her to agree to the terms he begins to make his way back toward ravensblood, keeping slow so as to allow her to follow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dig a hole and bury all the memories we've made - by Samothes - April 07, 2018, 03:47 PM