Bramblepoint you are not the butterfly i expected
27 Posts
Ooc — JB
Tagging just for the reference ~

There wasn't much around here, which was somewhat vexing. The most she could get out of this was a good run but Fern wasn't accustomed to failure; she would find something to bring to Neasa, even if it was itty-bitty. Just as she came upon a game trail leading through a thick patch of brambles, she heard something from behind her and redirected her path so that she came around a small copse and, as a result, was facing the oncoming stranger.

Her ears shot forwards atop her head, and she look him over - sizing him up and determining his threat level in one fell swoop, much like a police officer might stare-down a potential criminal. She took a breath - ready to ream him out for ruining a perfectly good (well, lame,) hunt - when she caught a scent upon his pelt that instantaneously reversed her mood.

Who are you? She more or less commanded, drifting close to his position as if personal space wasn't a thing. Do you live nearby? Fern asked next without giving him any chance to respond to her first statement, eager for answers. Of course she could've been more charming about it; maybe introducing herself first or mentioning Finley would get his attention just as well? But that wasn't the scent she recognized. She could've sworn this guy had been hanging around @Colt at some point, which was a person she hadn't expected to run in to all the way out here.
Messages In This Thread
you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 22, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 23, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 24, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 24, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - February 25, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - February 26, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 04, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Feidhelm - March 05, 2018, 03:44 AM
RE: you are not the butterfly i expected - by Quixote - March 05, 2018, 04:05 AM