Firefly Ravine how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
It isn’t much, but every time she gets a free moment, she does her best to mourn. She can’t express such feelings around the others, especially when she doesn’t have anything she can tell them to blame it on, and missing a friend doesn’t warrant the same as losing both of your parents in one fell swoop. It has been months since she’s seen them, barely able to remember what they looked like, or smell like, but now she’s somehow lost the both of them and she’s not supposed to tell anyone? No one can hold her hand while she sorts through the grief?

Furi breaks away from the southern border of Drageda, a moment stolen away from Blixen’s hovering eyes. All she knows feels is the desire to spend some time alone.

She’s never been this far from Drageda, especially alone, and she finds peace in the new terrain. Not a sound carries on the wind and the further she goes, the more release she feels. She can shed Furi for a while. Mallaidh can mourn her mother without prying eyes from someone that won’t understand.

Through the shadier parts of the trees, snow covers up several feet at a time. She misses the sign of roots poking through, her feet getting tangled and sending her head first into the ground. Her teeth click together and she growls, groaning to stand. With little regard to her surroundings, she untangled herself and stands, spinning around and begins attacking the roots to know her down.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
how lonely to be something nothing wants to kill - by Mallaidh - February 22, 2018, 07:53 PM