King Elk Forest around my wandering feet
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Gracious had returned home after doing more late night stargazing outside of the woods. She rather enjoyed the company she had, though, she missed her own pack back at home base. She didn't hesitate to trot over the border and deeper into the neck of the woods, aimlessly. For a little bit, when she stepped over the invisible line, she thought of Nathaniel, just for a split second. Handsome male to say the least, but he seemed married to his work rather than to another wolf. Maybe that'd change, who knows, all she knew was that she needed to not think about him. The last thing she wanted to turn into was a squealing yearling with raging hormones.

What regained Gracious' attention was the fae in front of her. She looked to be a bit smaller than the lofty woman, quite familiar she thinks too. Ah, now she remembered where she had seen that face. Mona, was it? She was at the pack meeting where they got to witness the amazing event with the moon and share stories. Thinking back a bit to the fond moment, Gracious didn't even notice the waterworks quite yet. Not until she started to make her way closer to Mona after calling out a gentle "hey."

By then her calm facial features twisted into a concerned expression. "Are you alright, Mona?" she asked her softly, head tilting a little as she walked closer to the girl.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
around my wandering feet - by Mona - February 23, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - February 25, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - February 27, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 03, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 04, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 05, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 15, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 17, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 25, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 30, 2018, 12:54 PM