King Elk Forest around my wandering feet
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
She taped her mouth shut as she listened to the flamed girl go on, ears perked forward tentatively as she listened. She took this moment to settle down on her haunches, seeing the Mona do the same. Sometimes standing too long was just uncomfortable, and with a topic like this, it would be best to be comfortable because it may take some time to finish talking. Gracious felt her heart go out to Mona, the problems she faced really hit home with her. Having mixed identities for family members, running away, being left confused and frustrated -- and adding some sort of necklace on her neck too? She had to have been feeling just miserable.

"No words could make up for what you've had to go through, I'm so sorry to hear about this,"  Gracious spoke with sincerity sprinkled into every word, "but at least you're getting it off your chest so it doesn't just dwell inside."

"The situation with your brother, even if he wasn't your father you believed him to be, think about the moments you had with him. Think about the good times and your relationship. He might not be the one you were looking for, but he wasn't just someone random wolf, he was someone apart of your family who stepped up to fill in the spot you weren't going to have." 
It was a matter of remembering good things about what has happened in the past rather than just focusing on the bad things that have happened now. If Mona could hold onto those little moments she loved, she could get past this. "It's hard, it really is hard to accept and move on, but sometimes, it's less painful to let go than it is to hold on."
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
around my wandering feet - by Mona - February 23, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - February 25, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - February 27, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 03, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 04, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 05, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 15, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 17, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 25, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 30, 2018, 12:54 PM