King Elk Forest around my wandering feet
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
when the two finally reached their point of understanding one another, the process of talking became easier. gracious let the girl talk and then talked back to offer advice, though it seems a bit mechanical and almost fake at first. what would gracious know about having misconceptions and overall deeply buried lies revealed? not one thing about it, but she could at least try to walk a mile or two in mona's skin, seeing through her eyes and feeling with her heart.

on the talk of becoming a counselor, the older woman beamed. "I aim to help others, it would be a job I'd love to have," she commented lightly before quieting down once mona spoke again. the phoenix talked about love and it's difficulty, why must it be this way? truly, this question stumped gracious. she was dumb at romantic love and perhaps a bit... shallow in the knowledge of family love and ties and all of that. but perhaps she could at least try to shed some light on the situation.

"because it's something precious to us, and without it, we think we'll fall apart," gracious licked her lips anxiously as she tried to piece together a coherent answer, "love isn't perfect. love won't always be this cloud-nine feeling. love is as unperfect as we are."

"love is a matter of facing those dark moments to have those good ones. it teaches us loyalty and respect in the cruelest way possible. and it teaches us to move on."
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
around my wandering feet - by Mona - February 23, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - February 25, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - February 27, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 03, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 04, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 05, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 15, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 17, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Gracious - March 25, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: around my wandering feet - by Mona - March 30, 2018, 12:54 PM