Dragoncrest Cliffs remember, dogs are not allowed in the dog park
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
All Welcome 
The sky is alight in colors he does not see often. A watercolor panorama of oranges, purples, and pinks, mixing together to meet the sea and Sirio squints against the sun. He’s grown bored living further north away from the sea. His possibilities are limited out on his own but something draws him back to the coast, the familiar cliffs a sight to see in the distance. The sun beats off their stony surface and he inhales the cold, salty air for the first time in weeks.

He moves slowly, following along the line of trees the guard the cliffs. The redwood giants stand between him and his mother and he begins to weave his svelte form between the trees, dancing along the border of a home he no longer calls his. But Portia is here, her scent upon the wind, and he will reunite one way or the other. He licks his lips, hangs his head low, and begins to move further among the redwoods, testing the boundaries set up around.
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
Messages In This Thread
remember, dogs are not allowed in the dog park - by Sirio - February 23, 2018, 07:54 PM