Bearclaw Valley Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again?
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She saw him freeze and cringed, her ears still down. Swallowing hard, she yearned to go to him, but fear still held her, his outburst reminding her of Lonzo. Her breath was still shallow as she watched him from the corner of her eye.

She heard his voice, and her eyes immediately dropped, instincts taking over. His whisper cracked her soul, and a low whine of fear and sadness sighed from her lips. She had hurt him, yet she couldn't move to go to him. What was wrong with her? Probably the last times she would see him, and she couldn't move. Not looking up at him, she didn't need to see his eyes  to know what were in them. His soothing voice washed over her, and even as she tried to contain it, silent tears rolled down her cheek. 

Love.

He had called her what she had wanted all her life, and she was willing to give it up. Involuntarily flinching, her voice broke as she tried to talk. Shaking her head, her eyebrows furrowed as she opened her mouth and started talking slowly, her voice having only a slight tremble. I'm...I'm sorry. Lon...He used to do that. I..I didn't mean to flinch. I know you wouldn't... She trailed off, finally raising her eyes to his, the agony and fear clearly barely contained. I...I'm sorry. Please don't go. I..I don't know if I can be alone.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 24, 2018, 07:05 PM