Bearclaw Valley Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again?
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
As she watched him crawl to her, memories of the first time he did it came washing back. The feelings blossomed in her chest, making the whole situation harder. His nose on hers, she closed her eyes, wishing time would stop. Just. Stop.

For a little bit?

She knew it wouldn't last, but it still was bittersweet, and she tucked he memory away for....later. He began talking, and she froze for a moment at the mention of her, yet cupped ears towards him, wet eyes shining into his. Tears rolled again as she heard his voice, and a whine poured out of her maw. He was breaking her, and he didn't know. Her tears mixed with his as she bent down, and she gently licked his tears. 

Furrowing her eyebrows, she nuzzled him then sat up as she heard his words. She flicked her ears then a bolt of terror and extreme pain went through her eyes, quickly covered up by a soft look down at him. Resting her head on his neck, she spoke quietly, her voice matching her eyes only moments before.

I.. wasn't going to come back.

She left the words hang in the air, and breathed in his scent...just in case.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 24, 2018, 09:08 PM