Ravensblood Forest Each time unknown words come to mind
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Joining 
@Constantine / @Screech, but AW :)

Her breath felt heavy. It had to be the smoke she had inhaled during the fire still clinging to her lungs. She sniffed at herself. She had not bathed yet, and the stench of burning fur and wood still surrounded her. She did not wish to bath. You never knew when an enemy might attack you, and what were you going to do with your eyes closed, enjoying water washing off the dirt? She had to find somewhere safe, somewhere secluded and enclosed by rock or something. Perhaps William would've found a good place, but she could not count on his guidance anymore. Lost to the war he went, his last words directed at what others called his pet.

The smell of pack she had learned to recognize all too well hit her like a canon would the surface of wet ground. Her doll-like features perked up, but her face remained rather gloomy and emotionless. With painfully slow steps did she approach their border. Standing there, she peered into the distance. There was something strange about standing somewhere where war wasn't raging. The smell of dead bodies was nowhere to be found.

She lingered for a bit, unsure of what to do, before she called to anyone near. She didn't know what would come her way, so her burned, scarred and smelly form was tensed up, feet far apart for a sturdier appearance.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 26, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Constantine - February 27, 2018, 01:05 PM