Ravensblood Forest Each time unknown words come to mind
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She felt nothing waiting on some kind of reply. No anxiety or nervousness. Her days spent waiting for the enemy to advance had given her quite a lot of patience. She had never minded waiting. The longer she had to wait, the more moments were spend not dying or fighting. Bright blue eyes peered through the trees, cluttered together much like their forces had been a few moons ago. She remembered little of the battle, only that it was so cold she could hardly feel the ripping of her skin anymore. Even now did she barely feel how broken she was, numbed by the travels.

When indeed someone came to greet her, she bowed as soon as it was apparent he was not going to attack her. He was a beautiful mix of gray, she found, just the pits of his forelimbs something more colorful. His wounds were not scary or unsettling for her. She had seen many with broken bones, ears torn off, tails lost to battle... if it was only an eye he was missing, he should count himself lucky.

They have called me Wallflower. She answered him in a monotone voice. It was not proper to ask questions, and so she waited for another question to come to her instead.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 26, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Constantine - February 27, 2018, 01:05 PM