Ravensblood Forest Each time unknown words come to mind
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her tail hung stiffly between her hind limbs, tips of the fur there blackened by the fire that had chased her out of the forest and out of the battle. She had not returned to Falling Grace - you couldn't if your commander had fallen under your supervision, she found. Sometimes she wondered if she were the one that should have perished then, but there was little evidence for it. When the stranger stepped closer, her mind returned to the moment.

My master. She answers him. No one else had bothered naming her. She quite liked it, her name, for it referred to something pretty. Falling Grace, unit 2 under the command of William Blair. She explained in detail, for surely these strange lands knew about the war her group had been brewing. Or... perhaps she had strayed too far from the lands nearby.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 26, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Constantine - February 27, 2018, 01:05 PM