Ravensblood Forest Each time unknown words come to mind
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
When the crisps of frosted bedding and leafs grew louder she knew the gray male's commander had come. She watched the darker male with wide blue eyes, greeting his subordinate like nothing she had ever seen from a commander. No aggression, just recognition, and even for that she usually had to work hard. When the focus shifted upon her, she tried to stand once again, doing her very best to bow before letting herself sink again. She opened her mouth to answer him, but the gray boy was quick to cut in and she was left baffled.

Unit 2 - front liner. William Blair was my commander. She added shakily, feeling it to be embarrassing that a stranger was telling her story. She knew that back where she came from, not answering a question truthfully could result in an unthinkable punishment. She looked at the orange-eyed leader then, ears draping over her skull.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 26, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Constantine - February 27, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - March 01, 2018, 06:50 AM