Ravensblood Forest Each time unknown words come to mind
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
For a moment did she expect the gray male to fill in the blanks for her like he had done previously. Her gaze lingered on him for a bit, but when there came nothing she decided it was alright for her to answer. They called me Wallflower. She answered. A tool was not fit for a last name. Not honorable enough to have a say in who they truly wanted to be or have the chance to name their offspring after them one day. Wallflower had always accepted this as part of life.

She coughed then with an apologetic look on her face, never looking directly into the commander's eyes.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 26, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Constantine - February 27, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - March 04, 2018, 06:15 AM