Ravensblood Forest Each time unknown words come to mind
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Doe-eyed, she watched the two men. Mute. She felt mute in their company. Commander Constantine, as he had called himself, seemed rather kind. He reminded her, perhaps too much, of commander William. She stared at him, mouth slightly open, entranced for a moment.

My talents? She asked hoarsely. Did she have any? She did as she was told, but a talent was something you took pride in, right? Was following commands a talent? Thank you... She said honestly, the words foreign on her tongue. Eating alone would be preferred. She noted, a tremble in her voice.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 25, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - February 26, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Constantine - February 27, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: Each time unknown words come to mind - by Wallflower - March 26, 2018, 11:53 AM