Ravensblood Forest I dare you to close your eyes
70 Posts
Ooc —
 samothes is the first to arrive, and her muzzle mirrors his when a smile curves it brightly. "samothes -"  she greets him only by name, words faltering when constantine arrives beside the male. two questions they ask, and the witch begins first with samothes', though she too addresses the dark man. "I followed my ward, soon after she vanished."  she begins her tale smoothly, though her words are as tired as her howl.  "her trail led north, deep inland, before I lost it. I found naught of the other - of pale woman, aria."  she admits this freely, though the failure of losing both her wards to whichever fates befell them weighs heavy on her shoulders. 

"seldom have I strayed from the coast, and my search was fraught with misfortune. I was waylaid, injured, before I found my way back into the Wilds." then came the whole business of the injured travelers, the dead girl, and yet she did not elaborate. dark gaze was shroud by sterling eyelids a moment as she glanced at the frigid earth, knowing that in her return, she too had failed. looking to, and addressing constantine now, she continued with her careful request.  "and so I have returned to you; to ask a place in your ranks once more." and here again she paused, next words careful and heavy.  "and yet I know that in my wards I have failed. if you are unable to extend the same kindness you did many moons ago, then I come only to offer my news of them and to leave your wood behind." she could not expect him to offer openly his home and a place in it, not after the many months that she had strayed so far from home.
Messages In This Thread
I dare you to close your eyes - by Thelxiope - February 25, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Samothes - February 25, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Constantine - March 01, 2018, 05:50 AM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Thelxiope - March 03, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Samothes - March 03, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: I dare you to close your eyes - by Constantine - March 05, 2018, 02:26 PM