Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
this is a bit awkward -- i've assumed Eljay spent time with his baby sibs when he was staying here over the fall/winter, but not since he returned to RHC after the war. up to you if they'd remember much from back when :)

Eljay was glad that he was finally healed up, thanks to Raven. She hadn't spoken much to him, and he couldn't quite tell if Raven was happy that he was back or if she was still feeling bad that he had left in the first place. She'd seemed upset about it then, and he hadn't talked much about it with her, tiptoeing around the subject and just trying to make amends. But no matter how hard he tried, there still seemed some sort of bridge between the pair of them, no matter how hard he tried to fix things.

Lost in thoughts, he was drifting through Redhawk Caldera territory when he happened upon two of his youngest siblings. Eljay's tail wagged cheerfully at the pair of them as he approached. "Heya," he called out to them, testing the waters in his approach to see if they remembered much of playing with him in his brief time here when Wildfire'd got hurt. Meanwhile, Eljay found it hard to get over how big they were now; they'd grown so much in the time he was away. He watched the collar with some interest, though Eljay's mind was currently busier with his social anxieties of trying to fit back into Redhawk Caldera than the odd thing round his sibling's neck.
Messages In This Thread
It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - February 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - February 25, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - March 04, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - March 04, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - March 07, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - March 29, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - April 03, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - April 04, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - April 10, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - April 26, 2018, 10:01 PM