Redhawk Caldera It's getting harder to pack my bags
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"Uh, yeah," she retorted with a scornful snort. Clover cared more than Fiadh did, at least as far as she was aware (she wasn't), but who was keeping track? "We wanna date boys in the future that aren't stinky and fugly like you, Tegan! You should try caring too, maybe then someday you'll get a real girlfriend." Oh, but, wait... "Or you can just date a tight as fuck ogre." Cue Fiadh sticking her tongue out as she merrily plopped her hindquarters down on the slushy snow.

"Yeah, a bear! We just gotta go out to the meadow and the bear will come back..." She thought that was how it looked, but her voice trailed off as she considered the how of it. Was there a button on the collar that had to be pressed for a bear to come? Maybe the occasional beep had something to do with the bear? Did she need to be pretending to be asleep? She didn't actually know what had summoned Tynee to her but she was confident if they went back out to the meadow, she'd be able to do it again.

Before she could convince Teegan to leave the territory with her, though, someone from her vaguest memories appeared. Truth be told, Fiadh had mostly forgotten about Eljay. The wolves from the other pack had been decidedly very cool, but he'd sort of just melted into the background with them. Even when he stuck around, he wasn't really up to the "coolness" standard of her litter mates, so she hadn't taken too much notice of him. Luckily, Tegan remembered his name so she smiled and waved her tail across the ground and parroted, "hey, Elroy! We're going to go summon a bear, you coming?"
Messages In This Thread
It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - February 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - February 25, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - March 04, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - March 04, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - March 07, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - March 29, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - April 03, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - April 04, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - April 10, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - April 26, 2018, 10:01 PM