Redhawk Caldera It's getting harder to pack my bags
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"Oh yeah?" retorted the fiery Blackthorn with a snort. "Where's your handsome prince face, then, huh?" All she saw was stinky, ugly Tegan. Okay, so he was only stinky sometimes, and he was only as ugly as every other Blackthorn, but it was Tegan. There was no gallant knight hiding under that. Just a ball of hot air, not unlike Fiadh herself, or Clover or Lucca or most of them. All of them, really.

Except... well... Eljay, who quietly corrected them. Are you deaf too, Tegan? Fiadh teased her brother in ptero, though it was fondness that coloured her expression when she did it, then verbally added, "he said his name is Emjay." Shooting her elder brother a sweet apologetic smile for their brother's mistake, and naturally failing to catch her own mistakes along the way, she crinkled up her brow and insisted, "yeah, it totally does summon bears! A bear brought me home, you know!" She thought Eljay would be impressed by that. Her parents had certainly seemed impressed when she'd told them.

Or... something kind of like impressed. Worried? Amused? Nah. Totally impressed. "C'mon, I'll show you," she said with a challenging flicker of her tail as she hopped to her paws and struck out for the Caldera's northern edge. "The bears live in the meadow, and one will totally come!"

LOL thank you! Dw I cringe every time she teases anyone because ack Fiadh I know you love them but eesh.
Messages In This Thread
It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - February 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - February 25, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - March 04, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - March 04, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - March 07, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - March 29, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - April 03, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - April 04, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - April 10, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - April 26, 2018, 10:01 PM