Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
The ptero was mostly lost on Eljay, who had from the beginning on always been terrible at the sign language. He found it hard to catch on to, though ignored it for now and looked at Tegan and Fiadh as he blinked in confusion. He opened his mouth to correct Fiadh again as she said his name wrong once more, but was beginning to think he was being teased and so he just shut his mouth again and took the blow with no more than a silent wince.

They went on with their bear story and while Eljay was sure it was all just some sort of joke, he was also afraid of the consequences should they really find a bear. "Brought you home..?" Eljay said in confusion, though again he thought it was likely just a joke or a game of sorts. "Bears... Bears can be very aggressive, uhm, it's not safe to go look for them." If she had met one before she had been lucky... but Eljay didn't think it would be a good idea to go and try to confirm that luck now.
Messages In This Thread
It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - February 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - February 25, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - March 04, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - March 04, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - March 07, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - March 29, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - April 03, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Tegan - April 03, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - April 04, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Eljay - April 10, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: It's getting harder to pack my bags - by Fiadh - April 26, 2018, 10:01 PM