Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai flinched at the venomously spat name, the name that Cassiopeia had called him and one that he ever so vaguely recalled Aries using too. A surge of emotional pain that crippled him more than the physical pain did caused him to pause and falter. As he did Aries lunged again and sliced open his side with teeth as sharp as a lynx's claws, Dakarai's blood spraying the snow. A low groan left his maw and he panted heavily, his middle age showing physically now.

Then he looked toward where Onyx lay, hurt and scared. He had promised to do whatever was nescessary to save her and he would get her home to the safety of the pack. With a snarl he snapped his jaws toward Aries only to be met with pain so fierce he didn't know what had hit him. The right side of his face was on fir and the sight and sound on that side of his body was all fuzzy and messed up. He shut his eye against the pain and blood that poured down and stumbled to the side, breath wheezing. The ground beneath him was more red than it was white anymore and the stench of blood was thick in the air. He thought was going to die but he knew he had to end this first. In his mind he accepted the fact that he'd have to do enough damage to cause Aries to be unable to continue He sucked in a breath against the nausea that rose up in his gut at the thought of damaging his son and turned to Aries, a look of sadness and anger in his good eye.  " You have the fullest extent of Svartell darkness. Unfortunately every Svartell man dies violently."He spoke in a menacing growl and took a step toward him, good eye holding the weary knowledge of one about to do a bad thing.

"But here isn't your time"He spoke, his words loud as he lunged at the same time,jaws snapping and tearing open three deep lines across his son's muzzle. Aries then tried to retaliate but with sudden strength and an almost instinctual lunge, Dakarai ducked low and bit into Aries's throat. His fangs missed anything vital but by the way blood began to spurt and leak from around Dakarai's mouth he didn't know that. Horrified he leaped back and continued backing away,watching the blood seep into Aries's fur and drip rapidly to the ground. "I..I wasn't trying...I wouldn't" he stammered in shock, unable to believe what he was seeing. His own wounds continued to drip and spill onto the ground but he couldn't tear his gaze away from Aries.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - March 17, 2018, 09:15 PM