Stone Circle Words like silent raindrops fall
53 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The woman stepped forward and nudged her, and the brute lowered his head and gave a low growl. She was his. As she backed away, he rose again and quirked an eyebrow at her at her show of dominance. His came easily, and he only chuckled as his blackened tongue snaked over his charcoal lips. Amused, he spoke. I taught her a little lesson in submission. She hadn't learned it. I would gladly show you. He tilted his head as if he were curious, yet an icy flame of possessiveness burned in his pale eyes. She is mine, after all. Chuckling once more, he grinned. I would like you to give Dakarai a message for me. Phrased as a request, it was clear it was a command as it rolled off of his tongue.
The roses are wilted,
The violets are dead,
The demons run circles
Round and round in my head.
Messages In This Thread
Words like silent raindrops fall - by Lonzo Moralez - February 26, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Words like silent raindrops fall - by Illecebra - February 26, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: Words like silent raindrops fall - by Onyx Saefyn - February 26, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Words like silent raindrops fall - by Lonzo Moralez - February 26, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: Words like silent raindrops fall - by Illecebra - February 26, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Words like silent raindrops fall - by Lonzo Moralez - February 27, 2018, 12:17 AM
RE: Words like silent raindrops fall - by Illecebra - February 27, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: Words like silent raindrops fall - by Lonzo Moralez - February 27, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Words like silent raindrops fall - by Illecebra - February 27, 2018, 01:43 AM