Emberflame Ridge we'll not go home again
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The girl cocked her head, looking at her with curiousity, and she quirked her brow. No sense of fear anywhere. Dumb? No, her eyes seemed too bright for that. Careless? Maybe a little, seeing how she was on the edge of a cliff, pounding on snow and ice. The logic of her actions made no sense to the tortoiseshell, and she also tilted her head, trying to gauge on whether to stay or leave.
She spoke, and a moment of realization hit her, dropping her tail a bit as memories hit her. The last time she had innocent fun...She honestly couldn't remember. Twitching her tail in slight irritation that she couldn't, she shook her head. Fun. The concept of your type of fun hasn't crossed my mind since I was a child. I can't even remember the last time I laughed. Glancing over at the edge, for a moment she thought about trying it herself, yet it quickly passed as she glanced back at the curious wolfess. Little dangerous, don't you think? She didn't honestly didn't care if she slid off the side, and yet this one was a little bit of a puzzle, and she was curious as to what her answer would be.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
Messages In This Thread
we'll not go home again - by Maya - February 27, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: we'll not go home again - by Tree - February 27, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: we'll not go home again - by Maya - February 27, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: we'll not go home again - by Tree - February 28, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: we'll not go home again - by Maya - March 01, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: we'll not go home again - by Tree - March 03, 2018, 01:16 AM