Ankyra Sound they might have split up or they might have capsized
22 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Oh raspberries, I should have asked her what he likes. Reef looked down upon the assorted things she had gathered: a branch of driftwood as thick as her wrist that had been rounded and smoothed by the sea, a pretty starfish, the sun whitened claw of a rather beefy lobster, and a bundle of kelp with the bubbly bits that snap, crackle and pop between your teeth. I like all these things, she mused. I would be thrilled to have either one. I wonder... could I just... Reef stacked her goods and tried to gather them all into her mouth at once. She managed the pick the entire kit and kaboodle up and took a couple of paces, only for the driftwood to shift and topple right out of her mouth and for the rest to soon follow in a spectacular show of gracelessness. Humm. I guess not! The girl tittered.

The flaxen wolf took another moment to consider her options, and then decided on the rice-crispies-seaweed and the lobster claw. Reef set those aside. She tossed the starfish back into the ocean, and then rolled all over the driftwood to imbue it with her scent before burying it in the sand and marking the spot with a few small stones. Perhaps one of her packmates would find it and enjoy it. If not, she would come back for it later. Reef collected her chosen gifts, smiling around them, and then trotted off toward the grotto in search of @Ingram, to thank him for helping her. There was a bounce to her step and a jolly animation to her tail as her seafoam eyes searched for the dark boy.
Messages In This Thread
they might have split up or they might have capsized - by Reef - February 27, 2018, 06:25 PM