Ankyra Sound they might have split up or they might have capsized
22 Posts
Ooc —
She grinned broadly, unable not to find his uncertain demeanor and hesitant answer charming. If she was not so inclined toward optimism she might have found his answer a bit sorrowful, but instead she simply assumed that wherever he grew up they had different customs for showing appreciation and friendship and that sort of thing.

"Yup," she answered sunnily. "I am from a place called Hatterascape. It a long ways south from here. It's marked by three funny looking trees that stick out of the water in a row... they only have a few really straight branches and no leaves... I don't know. They're weird. Can't miss them," she explained. "That's where I was born and where my family still is. But yes, we like to look for things to give each other. It's fun and it helps the pack bond. If you tell me what you like, I will remember and try to find it for you," Reef smiled and wiggled her ears, thumping her tail in emphasis. "Or you can tell me what you do here for pack bonding," she offered, tilting her slim head and peering at him curiously.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they might have split up or they might have capsized - by Reef - March 11, 2018, 01:03 PM