Blackbeak Bluff My Favorite Hour
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Private 
After several days spent inland, the lone she wolf opted to change her course. While the forest she had visited was nice and cozy, her paws were starting to itch. Tzila simply could not resist the urge to explore any longer. She traveled in a northwest direction, away from the forested region. There was still very little she knew about this wilderness. Even less so the wolves and the many packs that called it home.

Beneath her tired paws the land shifted and changed. The trees had thinned out, giving way to open feilds. This flat earth and the sense of openess they provided gave her a sense of freedom. Of space. But was it too much? With a soft frown and a narrowing of her slate eyes, she was undecided. Unexpectedly, the earth gave way into a steep plummet. As the first hints of salt air tickled her dark nose, she came closer to those taunting drop offs. Rewarded with a sprawling view of remote beaches and slivers of water, she took it all in as a cool breeze combed through the hairs of her spine. This wasn't so bad. Maybe she'd hang around.
Messages In This Thread
My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - February 27, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - February 28, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - February 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - March 01, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - March 01, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - March 10, 2018, 06:03 PM