Blackbeak Bluff My Favorite Hour
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila always had a particular fondness for water. The sound of it soothed her on many a sleepless night. On aching joints, paw pads and muscles, it's touch brought a welcome releif. There was so much to like. Water was after all, the element of life. But she knew just as well that it could all too easily bring death. There were always two sides to a coin.

One corner of her mouth curled in a half smirk, slate eyes glinting. "Is that so? Well then, I am mighty priveledged to have a front row seat." It was only natural that she wanted to be close to the water. She was half Vancouver Island wolf after all, a subspecies that made their homes along the coastlines. Sadly, the ebony female had been born and raised nestled in a valley surrounded by impassable mountains. She had heard tales of the sea, but her paws had never touched the sand. At least, not until she broke away from her isolated little world and attained the freedom she sought. "You could say I am." She replied. "I actually didn't even know the land dropped off like this until a few moments ago." She peeled her gaze away to look far down below. "You wouldn't...know of any shortcuts down to those beaches below, would ya?"
Messages In This Thread
My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - February 27, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - February 28, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - February 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - March 01, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by RIP Tzila - March 01, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: My Favorite Hour - by Smokestep - March 10, 2018, 06:03 PM