King Elk Forest hard aces
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
Her ears cupped back harder. We've got kids now was kind of a weighty thing to hear all of a sudden so she matched the sentiment with a long look and quietly hushed "Wait.." as she contemplated this. She squinted at him after, awaiting some clarification on the matter that soon followed and maybe her tired head was a little slow to sort. But Delight said it came with a long story.. so maybe it was better off coming all at once. "Okay.. whoa. Who are they? Are they.. I don't know, doing fine with that dead dad full-displacement thing?" Kids was awfully vague, so she didn't know how old they were, how many, or anything.. and being some dead guy's kids no less. Kind of potentially messy.

Anyway.

She takes a moment after that, and shook her head softly. "Well. I found the Vale.." the agouti-furred ambar began, breathing in a slow breath next. "It's really nice.. but there is no pack there, or very near that I could find on my way through." So no Rannoch or any of that. Valette had been her best lead, and Raiden came to mind too--after an encounter that had been such a start, she wasn't too easy to forget either. "An Easthollow scout from the valley way over east said there hadn't been one there for a while, either. That's how I got directions there in the first place too." she mentioned after.
Messages In This Thread
hard aces - by Jomyo - February 28, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - March 02, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - March 08, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - March 08, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - March 14, 2018, 02:24 AM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - March 14, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - March 27, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: hard aces - by Ariel - April 04, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: hard aces - by Jomyo - April 11, 2018, 01:36 AM