Stavanger Bay zoologically improbable and/or terrifying to small children
56 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
They do not have to wait long, as it seems they’re all in the right place at the right time. Her ears fall back, short tail droops, and she lowers her head as the other approaches with an arrogant swagger. Being used to the way her family throws their weight around, some stranger leading a foreign pack isn’t going to intimidate her any more than her own brother.

Still, she smiles that crooked smile and glances to Roz, expecting her to introduce her, but her toothy grin fades when she’s left out to dry. A little conscious about the wounds on her back, she shifts, trying to keep things light.

“Name’s Nox!” she chirps, “an’ Roz here was tellin’ me a bit about the place so I thought y’might have room for me.” She pauses, realizing she’s never really had to prove herself and Rosalyn had given her keynotes to joining. Nox lets her smile fade to something a bit more serious, not sure what sort of brute was standing before her. “I’m pretty good at fightin’ and fishing is second nature; I grew up onna island so I’m familiar with the sea.”