Blacktail Deer Plateau any colour you like
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori had been stretched out in the snow, just letting it drift lazily across her. She surprisingly wasn't hungry, but, the moment that she heard Adi's familiar voice she'd shot up and let out a resounding happy call of her own welcoming them back. Even if she hadn't been addressed personally she'd wanted them to know how excited she was that they were home. The mother to be made her way towards the borders, stopping to urinate no less than four times. 

When she found the trio she was quick to nuzzle each wolf, almost marveling at how grown up Easy seemed. "I'm so glad you're all home," She said quickly, tail wagging behind her as she surveyed them all. They seemed to be in one piece, and Catori was definitely relieved. She wondered how long before the rest of the welcome wagon came to find them, oblivious for that moment in her own happiness that she didn't notice the tension in the returned scouting party. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
any colour you like - by Aditya - February 28, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: any colour you like - by Spiritwalker - February 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: any colour you like - by Easy - March 01, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: any colour you like - by Grayday Sr. - March 01, 2018, 02:29 AM
RE: any colour you like - by Pema - March 03, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: any colour you like - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 03:29 PM