Shadow Mountain Put Your Venom in me
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The fact that she obeyed him in silence brought a wicked gleam into his eyes, the straightening and stiffening of his stance making it obvious he enjoyed it. "Good girl...now stay still and quiet unless she speaks to you and asks for your voice in return" he cooed in a sickeningly sweet voice.

Then she appeared, a shadow moving through all the others in the night. He once again caught his breath at her eyes, the purple contrasting nicely against the black of her fur. She grinned and he felt his lips quirk up before he moved behind moonshadow and used his chest to bump her toward Kelina. "I realized that the head I gifted you wasn't intentional and therefore not worth much, so I found this beauty and took her here with you in mind this time. A live body is much more fun to torment." He paused and stared down at Moonshadow thoughtfully. "However she put up a good fight and may be of use if she is recruited. Perhaps the fact that her brother is here might convince her. I'll leave that up to you." he finished and took a step back, watching his prisoner for her reaction to the news of her brother's presence on the mountain.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
Put Your Venom in me - by Nikan - March 01, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Moonshadow - March 01, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Kelina - March 01, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Nikan - March 01, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Moonshadow - March 02, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Kelina - March 05, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Moonshadow - March 09, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Nikan - March 21, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Moonshadow - March 21, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: Put Your Venom in me - by Kelina - March 21, 2018, 12:07 PM