Arrow Lake she eludes like bluest birds
i am flame and ash and life
9 Posts
Ooc —

Eshne might have shrugged to the question but it did make her stop and think. What was she wanting, exactly? So far she'd gotten it - the chance to explore and learn about not only herself but the areas she'd swept through. It was a lonely road to travel though, and maybe she was tired of being alone. Eshne gave a soft sigh and shook her head, watching the dark male curiously. "If we're honest, I don't have a destination or a plan. It's worked for me so far." She had handled herself through winter alright and maybe she would be fine on a permanent basis but then, maybe she'd be fine settling down for a bit, too. 

"I actually just wandered in - I was following the shore for awhile." She explained. The sea had cut a pretty enough path but she had picked an area to explore at random. "Tell me about your group?" She was almost hopeful, a little glint in her golden eyes, maybe they'd be a suitable pick for awhile. She was scrappy enough, even if she was tiny, and she certainly wasn't afraid to take charge when it meant the right solution to a problem. 

Was she biased? Utterly. But in her opinion, she was one hell of a catch. 

Messages In This Thread
she eludes like bluest birds - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: she eludes like bluest birds - by Eshne - March 01, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: she eludes like bluest birds - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: she eludes like bluest birds - by Eshne - March 01, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: she eludes like bluest birds - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: she eludes like bluest birds - by Eshne - March 12, 2018, 10:48 PM