Broken Boulder hey! teachers! leave them kids alone!
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
so sorry for the wait on this

A gentle sound of greeting floated through the trees, and Lily turned to find Lainie staring at her, looking as if she'd picked up the trail as well. With a polite nod and a smile, Lily beckoned her friend over before growing impatient and moving towards Lainie herself, ears cupped for the sound of rabbits.

"So, erm, I'm not a very good hunter, to be honest," she said in low tones, cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Her gaze wavered, wandering to Lainie's eyes one moment, to the ground the next. It wasn't something an apex predator should admit so openly. . .but if she didn't learn, or at the very least ask for help, she'd starve. "Do you want to help teach me?"

Her nose wrinkled as she took in the scent. "I smell rabbits nearby, but I'm worried I'm not quiet enough to sneak up on them," Lily whispered, gritting her teeth and resisting the urge to wag her tail as she spoke. She was just so loud, and over-the-top. Not like Dottie, whose gray-brown pelt blended into the prairie as if she and the tall grass were one. "Got any tips?"
Messages In This Thread
hey! teachers! leave them kids alone! - by Lily - March 01, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: hey! teachers! leave them kids alone! - by Lily - March 12, 2018, 12:24 PM