Dragoncrest Cliffs french people give me the crepes
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Rose found it difficult to remember everything that had gone down in the last month, primarily because she wanted to forget it all. The details of what had happened in that cave were all a blur and the only proof that she had ever even been there lied only on her bruised and broken body. It ached just about everywhere, head, chest, feet, legs, the whole nine yards. Portia’s treatment certainly made the night easier but no amount of medicine seemed capable of easing the fears the russet girl held in her heart. 

Sleep came to her easily once they reached her untidy den, exhaustion catching up to her in a matter of moments after she lay down. Exactly how long she slept went unknown, all that she did know was that she slept long and hard, especially since it was the first rest she had in a month that didn’t make her wonder if she wouldn’t wake up the next day. When she finally did rouse from her sleep, she did so slowly, carefully sucking in a few breaths as she remembered the previous night’s events. 

She blinked a few times to rid herself of the goop that had formed in each corner of her eyes and immediately found herself searching for Furi, a relieved sigh escaping her when she spotted her friend resting just outside. It hadn’t been a dream, she was actually here. She inched closer to the tree trunk’s edge until she’s able to easily look out into the forest and more importantly, at her friend who she really didn’t deserve.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 01, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 03, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 06, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 13, 2018, 09:46 AM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 18, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 26, 2018, 03:06 AM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - April 01, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - April 29, 2018, 08:47 PM