Dragoncrest Cliffs french people give me the crepes
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Blue eyes remained fixated on her friend when she shifts to meet Rose halfway, a small yet grateful smile beginning to tug at the edges of her lips. She tenses up a bit when Furi moves to touch her cheek, but at the gentle contact she relaxes and leans in to take as much as she can from the calming embrace. Her eyes close as she takes in the moment, inhaling deeply as time seems to slow. In that moment everything seemed perfect. The way the sunlight seemed to warm her bones, the sound of the bird chirping, the crisp morning air, the pleasant feeling on her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open when the moment passes yet she doesn’t pull away, selfishly hoping to steal a few more seconds of the girl’s time. 

She knows she is going to have to address what happened to her sooner or later, but for right now everything was simple and after the chaos of yesterday, simplicity was a relief. “Thank you” came her quiet, raspy morning voice, ears sliding backwards to rest atop her russet crown. Her gaze shifts to the dusty brown of Furi’s legs, eyes staring hard at them while she tries to think of something else to say. Her mouth parts every few moments but the words don’t materialize and silence continues to wash over the pair.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 01, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 01, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 03, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 06, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 13, 2018, 09:46 AM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - March 18, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - March 26, 2018, 03:06 AM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Mallaidh - April 01, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: french people give me the crepes - by Rose - April 29, 2018, 08:47 PM