Alpine Lake Afternoon: a wreck of paper & coloured ribbons. It rains & rains.
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
The ex-soldier remained close to his firebird as often as possible, but the Morwinyon's instruction did not go unheeded when it was given. He shot Mona a gentle half-smile in response to her nip, but the expression was brief and faded the moment the girl turned. With nothing else to do, he ghosted a few steps away, nearer to their leader though it was not his intention.
Nathaniel ignored the strange feeling of coldness as he turned his eyes first to Delight, then to Queenie. He could not deny his distaste for the girl, but her skills as a mercenary were not lacking. This admission was bedgrudging and only to himself, but it earned her the slightest bit of respect. He held his tongue. It was all he could offer.
When the girl's gaze settled on him, he was already looking at her. He nodded once to her, half-wondering if he should let her take the first watch. But with his firebird preoccupied--
Why don't I take first watch? The ex-soldier tried to sound cordial as he made the suggestion.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Afternoon: a wreck of paper & coloured ribbons. It rains & rains. - by Nathaniel Sr. - March 10, 2018, 06:15 PM