Neverwinter Forest Today you’re the blank side of the moon.
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel wasn't sad to leave his father's grave behind; he had tried not to think on it when the pack first departed, fearing he would be. The feeling never came. He was relieved, instead, and not sure if guilt was warranted for this feeling. He wasn't sure if he could conjure up the emotion even if it was.
The journey made it a little easier to forget such things. He glanced now to his firebird as she moved closer, not missing the Morwinyon's signal. The familiar green fire in her eyes told him that her journey was not done for the day. Despite himself, his expression softened by fractions, and his tail swept a few times from side to side. He looked briefly to Delight, then to Queenie, seeking some confirmation of his assumption that she would already be moving to watch over the pack. That she was near the others was enough for Nathaniel, and his gaze turned back to Mona then.
Feeling adventurous today, firebird? He murmured, allowing something like gentle playfulness to slip into his normally dry tone. It certainly would not have been there if anyone else could hear.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
Today you’re the blank side of the moon. - by Ariel - March 03, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Today you’re the blank side of the moon. - by Nathaniel Sr. - March 10, 2018, 06:48 PM