Falls of the Hinterlands and i'm always tired, but never of you
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
nbd! and i adore your long posts :D

the emerald glow had returned, chasing his touches along her scarlet limbs. mona made a quiet sound inside the thrumming halls of her throat, breath catching as the warmth from nathaniel's muzzle quizzed her with gently plying explorations. she had begun unsure; now the feeling turned to molten gold and caught her veins afire. perhaps as quickly as he had begun, mona swept her eyes upon to feel him shift behind her, and one crimson ear curved to listen.
a shiver spread through her hips when her eagle drew his muzzle along her spine — mona tensed once more as he positioned the two of them, her waist held by his steelboned wrists and his gentle fierceness surrounding her. trepidation beat its fast drum in her heart, but mona was determined, her precocity preeordained by dint of being a mayfair.
and now the fire-hued sylph moved beneath him, adjusting herself to his grip, his poised weight; her lips parted in shock, ears splaying tightly against her skull as they came together, in a moment both painful and pleasant in its very rightness; nathaniel had claimed his firebird, and mona trembled at the newness of being so possessed.
was this the curious thing that drove men and women together after the cover of nightfall? mona had suspected it was all rather delightful; she'd had no true idea of what it was to belong in such a way to someone, to the rochester she so loved with every fibre of her being. even despite the flames that licked within her, mona was curious what else this night might bring, and fit herself more securely in his embrace. 
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 02, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 03:32 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never with you - by Mona - March 03, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Mona - March 23, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: and i'm always tired, but never of you - by Mona - April 15, 2018, 04:33 PM