Bearclaw Valley Ships in the night
32 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
She did notice the frown and it did make her heart drop a little even as she continued to talk -- had he not come by here either?  Where had he gone?  But the lack of swift response made her think that perhaps that was a wee bit too much to have rambled all in one breath.  She was about to apologize and be exceedingly formal when another wolf arrived on the scene.  Obviously the alpha, both from pose and the fact that as he approached it became clear he was the one whose scent permeated the borders the most.  Some sense was returning to her, her limp tail now curling around her leg as she took a half step backwards, just in case.

There was a brief pause as Zen wondered if local woman would repeat anything she said, but it seemed she'd bequeathed the entire interaction to him.  Zenith, however, had gotten a bit more control of her words by now, Yes, unless you've seen my brother, Iovan, in which case I need to find him first.  But as it seems unlikely -- I'm Zenith.  She bowed her head, ears folding father back on her skull before continuing, I'll do whatever you need.  I'd just like a place to stay while I try to figure out what happened to him... At the very least.  From her tone, it was obvious that with her plans destroyed enough as it were, she really had no idea what to do if it turned out Io had died.  She didn't even want to consider it.  From her perspective, there was no point lying about it either -- either he was willing to help a woman whose ego finally realized she needed to ask for help or she'd have to go find the next nearest pack to try the same thing.
Messages In This Thread
Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 03, 2018, 04:05 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 03, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 03, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 04, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 04, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 07, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 08, 2018, 06:50 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 12, 2018, 03:04 AM