The Bracken Woods Weep for yourself, my man
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The boy mistook Arrluk's change in demeanor for interest in joining his pack-- and suddenly found himself hopeful. It would be nice to have another guy around, mostly because there were so many girls. Ali typically preferred friendship with women, but at some point it became suffocating. Five females to two males was... a little bit suffocating.
We're the Bracken Sanctuary. He raised his head a little higher, gold eyes gleaming as he recalled his conversation about it with Lennon. Ali ignored the sting that accompanied thinking of his lover now. A new pack, but not small; myself, my Consultant (the rank he had given Lennon during his temporary absence from leadership) Lennon, and... all the girls. (it's important to note these last few words were almost desolate as they fell from his mouth)
He floundered for a second, trying to make a mental list of all their names. But he was stressed and tired, and after a moment gave up and moved on. Are you traveling alone?

Alarian glanced briefly past him, but all his senses told him it was only the two of them. His eyes returned to Arrluk after a couple beats, and once again he noted that the other male was rather pleasing to look at. This time his appreciation showed, only for a moment, in his wandering gaze. In the next second, though, he had shoved it away and once again attempted to mask what was usually an open book of facial expression. For some reason he doubted the other male would take kindly to his admiration.
Messages In This Thread
Weep for yourself, my man - by Arrluk Apaata - March 03, 2018, 06:33 AM
RE: Weep for yourself, my man - by Alarian - March 04, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: Weep for yourself, my man - by Arrluk Apaata - March 04, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Weep for yourself, my man - by Alarian - March 04, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Weep for yourself, my man - by Arrluk Apaata - March 05, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Weep for yourself, my man - by Alarian - March 09, 2018, 01:15 AM
RE: Weep for yourself, my man - by Arrluk Apaata - March 10, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Weep for yourself, my man - by Alarian - March 11, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: Weep for yourself, my man - by Arrluk Apaata - March 25, 2018, 04:33 AM