Bearclaw Valley we can fall in love, it just ain't that easy
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

It feels as if her shift in focus within herself has allowed her to open a door to others, that they may sense her energy and bring her thoughts to her. Which is, admittedly, a tad vain on her part. But listening to others, and listening well; her strength lives here. 

Blondine's concerns confuse her at first. Feelings can be difficult, sure, but nothing so stressful as... ah. Poet's never thought too deeply about same gender attraction. She grew up surrounded by beautiful women. She's loved men and women in her time equally, unbothered by such pretensions: after all, she is not looking to bear children just yet. The ex-priestess hums, nodding along as she thinks of how to phrase her answer. 

At length she answers, "I've never considered it strange," her voice honest. "Where I am from, it is just as common for two women to love, or to lay with each other, as it is for a man and woman. Or two men," she adds thoughtfully, though she's not personally met such a man before. "But if you have feelings for her, and you want to explore them, you should tell her, Blondine. That's the only way to make any progress with her, or you'll be pining from the sides for a long time." (Something she is intimately familiar with, alas.)
Messages In This Thread
RE: we can fall in love, it just ain't that easy - by Hamartia - March 28, 2018, 07:58 PM