Dawnlark Plains winter waning
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori Corten had never done anything in halves and in her pregnancy, she did not fail her standard of living. She thought a few times she'd felt a kick or a twitch of muscle, something not hers and yet absolutely hers from time to time. She was feeling more antsy, anxious in a sense of what she was doing and more accurately what she still needed to do. Catori had visited with Grayday earlier and learned of his tasking Easy to the densite. She'd decided then to part with her husband for the sake of adding to her own den too - there was something deep and instinctive in her that said it was important that she dig the den she'd bring her babies earthside in. 

When she found Easy the girl was deep in her task and Catori didn't say anything for a moment, just overwhelmed emotionally by the sight. It was something else to see the older siblings preparing for the younger, from @Sunny offering food often and making a point to hunt for her and now Easy physically digging a den for her it just hit her and for a moment she was dumbfounded. What a strange emotion for Catori who almost always had words to offer. After a bit she finally got herself together, brushing her shoulder against Easy's before she set to the task to help the girl with the digging. "At least it won't show up as much on your coat - I'm going to really miss the hot springs when I try and get this mud off later." Catori said with a little laugh.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
winter waning - by Easy - March 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: winter waning - by Spiritwalker - March 04, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: winter waning - by Easy - March 04, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: winter waning - by Pema - March 14, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: winter waning - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: winter waning - by Easy - April 02, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: winter waning - by Pema - April 07, 2018, 06:46 PM