Dawnlark Plains winter waning
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori felt her heart warm at Easy's assurance that they hadn't lost all their waterways. She smiled at the girl, tail wagging behind her a few times. "You'll have to show me around, I haven't gone too far." Catori admitted easily. It was just how things had ended up; she hadn't avoided it but at the same time she felt distracted by the world itself right then. When Easy moved to let her see the entrance Catori squeezed herself a bit into it, grinning at the girl. She gave a bump of her skull against Easy's shoulder. "I think we'll make it a bit bigger for your dad," She hummed before starting to dig again. "I won't mind but it might be easier for Gray to have more space."She was guessing but if she didn't have her full vision going into a densite might make her more claustrophobic if she couldn't see properly. 

She continued to dig until she heard Pema, looking back over her shoulder with a smile. "Easy got a head start," She said proudly, but she certainly wouldn't have shied away from the task. "If you'd like to, we could make some more headway and then scout out space for you - or at least a cache for your herbs if you'd like." Catori wouldn't mind helping out and keeping her mind off things, she'd been far more anxious since they had moved and she expected it had to do with the pregnancy more than anything.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
winter waning - by Easy - March 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: winter waning - by Spiritwalker - March 04, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: winter waning - by Easy - March 04, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: winter waning - by Pema - March 14, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: winter waning - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:53 AM
RE: winter waning - by Easy - April 02, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: winter waning - by Pema - April 07, 2018, 06:46 PM