Stone Circle It's almost like we're plagued
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra stared blankly at Valette as the alpha female growled back, asserting herself to Cebra who responded by flattening her good ear and uncurling her lips. She was fine now until Valette spoke words that wounded her, words that were unexpectedly harsh. "Trouble and angst. That's all my children have brought."She paraphrased Valette's words in a tone that was bitter not hide the extent of how it wounded her. "Coming from a mother who just lost her daughter and someone I considered a friend I expected more sympathy Valette. Me and Mawk have asked nothing from you, we care for our own troubles by ourselves and haven't come to you and asked pack involvement in our issues. I haven't taken from caches as much as I fill them and he catches his own little tidbits. He isn't as young as I thought him to be, he speaks and hunts and shall be set free soon enough." she spoke in a guarded tone, motioning to the fox pup who looked somewhat concerned as he pressed himself down to the ground away from Valette.

After finishing that small speech to defend herself and her family she licked her lips and continued,pushing down the rising flare of temper that was coming from Valette's attitude. She had no idea what her friend and alpha was going through since she'd been isolating herself recently, but Valette hadn't the foggiest idea what the saefyn's were going through either and she had expected at least a small bit of sympathy.

"Rowana returned yesterday. I have no idea why she left but she is home and being tended to by myself. She will be punished for leaving as soon as Mawk returns." her tone was strictly business like now, no longer seeing herself sharing condolences or sympathies with this woman. "I called you here to report things heard from Mawk. Dakarai, the man Cyron reported isn't a threat. He is Mawk's sister's mate and currently residing in Bearclaw Valley. There is another man who is a high threat. Lonzo is his name, he is Onyx's ex mate. He has kidnapped Onyx, injured Dakarai, came here with Onyx and attacked me. He is highly unpredictable and dangerous. Mawk is out with Dakarai hunting him now." she spoke quickly though her voice became less business like and held a sort of fear upon speaking Lonzo's name. While she wouldn't ever submit to his face, when he'd left her there hurt on the borders she had been scared for her life.
Messages In This Thread
It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 06, 2018, 04:52 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 06, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 08, 2018, 03:43 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 10, 2018, 03:35 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 01:10 PM