Stone Circle It's almost like we're plagued
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She listened quietly as Valette spoke, all words of reason that made so much sense it struck her. The only reason she had taken in this young fox pup was because he'd looked like Burr wasn't it? Hadn't she even been so far gone as to call it Burr and believe this was her dead son? No, it wasn't healthy, not one bit and she knew this now of course. She had a course of business planned for the day and now releasing the cub was one of them. "I do understand that, he'll be released today and instructed that if he comes back it's likely he'll be chased off or eaten" what she didn't say was that she'd explain it in a non hurtful way and say it wouldn't be her doing the chasing or eating because though she understood this wasn't her child she had grown attached to the adopted pup.

As the conversation turned to Rowana she gave a thoughtful nod "She respects her elders and I do believe she would hold you to high enough esteem to take whatever you say to heart. I'd appreciate it if you would talk to her." she agreed the more she thought of it the better it sounded to her. Then the subject became the one she dreaded and she gave Valette a grim look "I'm actually quite fine, he knocked me out but did not do any damage." she gave a small chuckle of laughter at the threat of being chained to the stones. Then Valette asked what she should do and Cebra gave a moment's pause to think.

"Lonzo seems to be focused on those who are close to Onyx. He never stepped foot over the borders but hurt and abused Onyx to lure me over and attack." she paused for a moment more trying to go over her thoughts before making suggestions. "He told me he wasn't done with me. The Saefyn family seems to be plagued with nothing but trouble Valette...So I suppose all I ask is for patrols to be increased and a lookout to be made. I don't want anyone else to be injured because of the drama that seems to follow me and Mawk." She gave Valette a smile that was supposed to look confident but instead turned out all watery and nervous. "He is large and black furred with pale silver eyes. Despite his size he is incredibly quick and every move holds power. He is dangerous".
Messages In This Thread
It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 08:29 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 05, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 06, 2018, 04:52 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 06, 2018, 11:20 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 08, 2018, 03:43 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by Illecebra - March 10, 2018, 03:35 AM
RE: It's almost like we're plagued - by RIP Valette - March 11, 2018, 01:10 PM