Stone Circle it wasn't your weight to hold
a crime so old
as the sky and bone
55 Posts
Ooc —
cyron expects to feel better ...or if not better than at least some measure of relief as he airs out the burden of disappointment he carries around like lead weights. he doesn't. instead, he feels heavier than he had before. he feels like he's drowning, like he's trapped in a riptide carried far out from shore and his legs are tired of treading the water to fight it, to stay afloat. rowana speaks that she doesn't want him to forget, and it's great and all but it's not as if cyron has a choice. you didn't just forget that kind of grueling hell ...no matter how hard you tried or wanted to. forgetting had never actually been an option. cyron shifts his weight and lets the silence lapse between them not sure what to say or do. he knows that he feels suffocated and while he is sure that isn't the intent of anyone knowing that it's likely all in his head doesn't make him feel any different. "what i went through ...its not something you can forget." he speaks softly, so softly that he'd be surprised if she even heard it at all.

sorry this post is short and poop but i wanted to get something up before i went to work. :o
war ate a boy
and spat out a man
Messages In This Thread
it wasn't your weight to hold - by Rowana - March 05, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Cyron - March 07, 2018, 04:14 AM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Rowana - March 07, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Cyron - March 18, 2018, 05:39 AM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Rowana - March 23, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Cyron - April 05, 2018, 03:54 AM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Rowana - April 18, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: it wasn't your weight to hold - by Cyron - April 19, 2018, 03:57 AM