Moonstone Quarry on your behalf, i asked if he would be there for you
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
The ambar hoped her summary was reasonable enough, no matter how vague her actual answer had been, and the merled wolf seemed alright with it. Jomyo kept on cruising, though to the next turn of the conversation, she quirked a brow. A favor?

A simple enough one, however, although the Eizokusei scout had no easy course to put her through. Only experience, and the desire for the goal at all. But, she could do that. She needed more miles underfoot in this span of the Teekon once they were settling and spring got comfortable too. Queenie seemed to have a good head about her, with a sharp set of eyes.. so Jomyo wouldn't mind having her come too if she was interested in it. "Yeah, maybe we could range out a little together after things settle up a bit?" And when she's done zig-zagging across the wilds for a minute. She didn't know what else would await them once there. "I can help teach you some basics that way. A lot of it just comes from.. doing it, and knowing what to look out for," she said, having always felt it came naturally to her but not everyone had been groomed for it from the start like she had.

As for.. in return? On the spot, and a highly independent sort, didn't know what she could be given right away. Did she need anything? Queenie seemed good at the defense and offense stuff, and while the scout had always relied on her speed and tenacity to get herself out of sketchy situations, she wondered if it might be high time to learn from someone experienced in the aspects just in case her usual go-to options failed her. "Oh? I don't know, like what? I'd have to think on that," she said, but interested enough. Possibilities were endless and Jomyo didn't want to explore them all right now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: on your behalf, i asked if he would be there for you - by Jomyo - March 21, 2018, 11:32 PM