Stone Circle grief's painful stab
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
i'm retiring Nikai for now, so this is my last post in this thread. feel free to fade this with either Nikai leaving her be or them chatting or whatnot. :)

Nikai smiled sadly when Poppy said that she hadn't understood what he had gone through with Keoni. He understood that. Nobody ever really knew until they went through a similar thing. He wasn't sure what else to say, still -- it felt as if words were obsolete or somehow just never enough in situations like these. Even when having experienced a similar situation, even when knowing what loss was like... It was still difficult to come up with words because they were so fleeting, and the message he wanted to give was something hard to express in mere words.

"If you ever need a friend, you can come look for me," he offered. "To talk, a shoulder to cry on, or someone to scream at about how unfair the world is." Nikai hesitated, not sure if she wanted him to stay or if it would be better to go, for now, until she found him; until she needed him. "Anything." They weren't very well acquainted, had only met twice, but somehow it felt like they had known each other for a long time to Nikai. He smiled at her and looked at Poppy: Should she want to talk some more now he would stay however long she wanted, but if she would stay silent or make it seem as if she'd rather be alone, he would leave for now.
Messages In This Thread
grief's painful stab - by Nikai - March 06, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: grief's painful stab - by RIP Poppy - March 15, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: grief's painful stab - by Nikai - March 16, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: grief's painful stab - by RIP Poppy - April 20, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: grief's painful stab - by Nikai - April 26, 2018, 07:06 AM