Barrow Fields seaside, whenever you stroll along with me
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

The prospect of seeing her cousin was far more interesting to her than the random inhospitable lot they'd stumbled upon here, but, business was business and Catori had been craving the chance to hone her skills more. She wondered what luck Grayday and Easy were having - and knowing her girl as she did, just how much more interesting Easy was making it for Gray. She nodded to Aditya's explanation, it gave plenty of warning to things for Sorrel. "I'll warn you now, Seelie might read a little.... Shy at first, but, I'm sure she'll claim you right along with us before the visits over." Catori said with a grin. 

Her demeanor shifted just a bit when it was clear they were being approached, her posture still entirely respectful if not a bit more defensive given their previous assessment by the capped woman. The greeting made it hard not to chuckle, lips pressing firm as if to hide a smile before Aditya smoothly introduced them and their purpose for being there. "We're far enough back that it shouldn't complicate any sort of hunting grounds, we simply wanted to introduce ourselves - we're ones to keep to ourselves anyway."  She offered. Unless trouble came to them, or their allies, they wanted to keep steer clear of any trouble. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 18, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Spiritwalker - April 14, 2018, 02:51 AM